Thursday, December 04, 2008

Craft Night

Craft NightCraft NightCraft NightCraft Night
This year I decided to attend the annual Craft Night that Parker's daycare hosts. The little guy loved it but more because it gave him an opportunity to play with all the different toys in each classroom.

Now I know the pics here show him crafting away, but, for the most part, I got stuck doing the projects unless I got fed enough to make him focus on the purpose of the night.

We did, though, make time to see Santa. And what did Parker ask for from Santa? ''Presents.'' All right, I guess someone won't be disappointed this year.

BTW, the little spot over Parker's lip isn't an early onset mustache. He fell of a wall earlier that week and scrapped his lip. Of course, right before we were scheduled to take some family pics. Looks like that's going to be postponed.

No comments:

Post a Comment