Friday, December 14, 2007

That's Kooky


Here's Parker's latest obsession that's driving me crazy...but in a good way, I guess.

Every morning now, I lure Parker out of bed by letting him watch the episode of Wow Wow Wubbzy that I have tivo'd. This allows me to almost effortlessly change and dress him as he's mesmerized by the television. Of course, since I currently only have one episode recorded, that also means I've started my day off with this video every single morning for the last week.

I guess it's time for me to record a new epiosde of Wow Wow Wubbzy.

That's Kooky!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wubbzy is a big hit over here too.
    If you have cable you can get it "on demand" on the Noggin channel.

    Wow Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least the song is catchy in a good way, not like that Barney crap....

    ReplyDelete
  3. "It's ok to be odd, or not quite STRAIGHT.." hmmm :)

    ReplyDelete