Saturday, February 17, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year!

The Zoo, RevisitedLast time we went to the zoo, I wanted to avoid the long line at the box office. So, I bought an annual family pass, which was a much short line. That said, I've got to make the most of my investment and with Chinese New Year I figured, what better place to visit in celebration of the year of the pig than the zoo!

The songs and dances were fine but what Parker really enjoyed was the petting zoo where he got to go head-to-head with a goat.

The Zoo, RevisitedThe Zoo, RevisitedNot to mention, check out the flamingos…Those crazy birds!

Wait, what was that Parker?


The Zoo, RevisitedOh yeah! Josephine and Carly joined us later that day. And they weren't alone. They brought Uncle Eric and Aunt Amy with them. Together we walked all over the place and saw the seals, otters, orangutans, and other animals…including pigs -- not the farm kind, but real boars! YAWN! HA! (Sorry, I had to put that joke into play eventually.)

No comments:

Post a Comment