Friday, November 03, 2006

Parker's Vocabulary

When I picked Parker up from daycare, his teacher mentioned how they went outside. It was late and, as you know it gets darker pretty early now. Parker noticed and the moon and commented, "Ball."

That said, I guess I should do the run down of Parker's current vocabulary. Obviously, "moon" isn't on the list. I guess, though, we should start with the love of his life..."Maisy," followed by "Mommy" and "Daddy." Yes, "ball" (pronounced more like "bawll") is another word, followed by "shoe", "car", "truck", "hello", "bye", "juice" (which sounds very similar to "shoe"), "nana" (Can't forget the nana's, the kid will eat a whole banana and cry for more. Go ahead, Aimee. Insert your Curious George comment here.), "apple", "moo" (which is his response when you ask, "What does the cow say?"), "baby", "no", and sometimes "yes" (even though he currently favors the "no"). I know I'm forgetting a word or two but that's the main list for now.

2 comments:

  1. I distinctly remember Parker saying "eagle" and "bear" at Disneyland after I told him what they were. He also stated "another one" as he'd point out more bears. Yes...he is a genius. AND a monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Banana's too. Kids got taste and should not be made fun of for a love of potassium.

    ReplyDelete