Saturday, September 02, 2006

First Annual Dive 'n' Movie

Thommy & Jan hang out The Screen is Assembled

All hail the dive 'n' movie! I'm pleased with how the event turned out. First of all, the projector that I got off of eBay not only arrived in time but it also worked! Plus, Chris was able to put together an awesome screen. And the picture quality...for my amateur eyes...was SWEET!

Thommy & Geof Can't Wait for the Movie to Begin Kyan & Rebecca

Also, I always seem to spend most of the time in the kitchen for these shin-digs but this time I was able to get in the water with little P and relax poolside, witnessing Geoffrey's awesome, air-sucking, water-shooting-20-feet-(or more)-into-the-air cannonballs.

I hope the birthday boys, Eric and Gerry, (and girl, who knew our neighbor Cathy was also celebrating a birthday) had a good time.

To those who made the party -- thanks for coming! To those who couldn't make the party, you were missed...but don't let it happen again! :o)

Here's a shot of the the movie in progress. The red pool light was an added bonus, courtesy of Chris.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna go to the Dive in movie. Next I will make sure that there are no out of town guests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or invite them to come along! We won't bite. :o)

    ReplyDelete