Saturday, December 10, 2005

Too Pooped to Pop


Too Pooped to Pop
Originally uploaded by Car2nGrl.
So after spending the afternoon (and early evening) at the PetSmart in Pasadena to enroll Frankie in doggie day care, my little guys fell fast asleep on the long ride home.

Why Pasadena for doggie day care, you ask? Well, ideally, when I head up north for the holidays I don't want to go all the way back home to pick up Frankie. Luckily, when I typed in "dog day care" in Google, this program at PetSmart popped up. It was fate! PetSmart is the same place that trained Frankie so they already have gold stars in my book. But we'll see how things go when he actually has his day in camp. If all goes well, this will be a snapshot of my ride up to San Francisco in a couple of weeks.

Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment